What soapy thing have you done today?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! I definitely will. If you don't mind me asking, which model did you purchase? I noticed there are at least 3 different types of shaft bells on the Cuisinarts I've looked up.
It’s a HB-400PC. Here’s the Costco link, and some pics. 🥰

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
I had never heard of donkey soap at all. I'll have to check out the powder. Thank you~
The story behind it is that Cleopatra used donkey milk to wash and it kept her skin flawlessly beautiful. I would imagine it would provide similar results as any milk soap. A good thing and, likely, an interesting attention-getter for marketing.

The story behind it is that Cleopatra used donkey milk to wash and it kept her skin flawlessly beautiful. I would imagine it would provide similar results as any milk soap. A good thing and, likely, an interesting attention-getter for marketing.
I agree with the marketing idea for sure. The string posted on the donkey milk powder was interesting. An extreme range in prices and quality as well. Maybe have to try it next year. That's a strong- Maaayyybbbeee. LOL I am amazed at what customers are actually interested in. It is always the fragrance, and everyone has a unique nose.

Latest posts

Back