Which is your favourite soap supplier?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alan_ogz83

Reaction score
Could you guys share with me which is/are your favourite soap supplier(s)?
Maybe give some explanation and description along with your views will be perfect. :p

Thanks in advance!

Depends on what country your in, as we are from all over the world. I can tell you whats in Australia if that helps.

Thank you all for answering to my questions! I'm from Singapore and over here it's quite difficult for me to get all the supplies from one supplier. I have diversify my orders most likely :)

alan_ogz83 said:
Could you guys share with me which is/are your favourite soap supplier(s)?
Maybe give some explanation and description along with your views will be perfect. :p

Thanks in advance!

My favorite soap supplierS... Varies by product, by what else I'm ordering, etc.

Your favorite soap supplier won't be mine - I can pretty much guarantee that. Everyone has different needs, different price points, different orders, and different shipping costs and issues. It's not simple.

Yes, I agree with Carebear!

If you're just interested in a starting point here are some of my favorites that you could check out to see if they have things that you're interested in.
You can compare with other sites you find yourself for pricing, shipping, products etc.

Mountain Rose Herbs, Botanie Soap, Organic Creations, Majestic Mountain Sage, Wellington Fragrance, Soapers Choice

Good luck to you! :)

it's not simple at all, it took me weeks to compare and compare and compare...and still looking,I love Soaper's choice, great prices on oils and butter,plus I live 2o minutes away, love it,I buy a lot from Brambleberry, Camden Grey for EO's.

I buy mostly from BrambleBerry, and a bit from SweetCakes.

I love BrambleBerry because of their customer service and quality of product.

I use SweetCakes for a few FOs that I can't find at BB.

If you live in Singapore, your best bet WRT shipping might be Australian Suppliers.

New Directions Aromatics has a number of branches all over the world. You might google them and see which one is closest to you.

Latest posts

Back