Uk fragrance oils acceleration info

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lizzi

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a uk based fragrance oil supplier who gives information on whether or not the fragrance oil accelerates in CP soap?

Brambleberry do this brilliantly but as a uk soapmaker i would prefer to order from the uk.

I sometimes need an accelerating fragrance and sometimes a slow moving one for my designs, but its such an expensive process having to test them all.

Im an experienced soap maker and know what to look out for generally: floral and spice scents generally accelerate but it would be so helpful to find a supplier who notes down the acceleration rate in their info.

Thanks in advance!

Lizzi

Does anyone know of a uk based fragrance oil supplier who gives information on whether or not the fragrance oil accelerates in CP soap?

Brambleberry do this brilliantly but as a uk soapmaker i would prefer to order from the uk.

I sometimes need an accelerating fragrance and sometimes a slow moving one for my designs, but its such an expensive process having to test them all.

Im an experienced soap maker and know what to look out for generally: floral and spice scents generally accelerate but it would be so helpful to find a supplier who notes down the acceleration rate in their info.

Thanks in advance!

Lizzi
I’m in the UK too and haven’t as yet found anything like that so I’ll be watching this thread with interest. The lack of what feels like basic info is very frustrating, and finding out something accelerates only once you have soap on a stick is infuriating.

I’m in the UK too and haven’t as yet found anything like that so I’ll be watching this thread with interest. The lack of what feels like basic info is very frustrating, and finding out something accelerates only once you have soap on a stick is infuriating.
It is infuriating isn’t it? And expensive to buy and test- and I mean expensive in time as well as money… small business owners don’t have a lot of time!
I was wondering too if any soap makers have been asked to review certain fragrances and have written feedback along the lines of acceleration?

Back