Soy Wax Convert!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Holy moly that stuff is amazing!!! I am so in love with this stuff🥰, definitely made a big difference. I stumbled on a post about this magical ingredient ( Thank you @KiwiMoose & @Mobjack Bay for all you words of wisdom and how to add it to the soapcalc) This and sorbitol got me to my perfect to me soap!!! I was so excited to try it I played hookey from work, made 3 small batches with a different tweak in each one. Poured into the molds like a dream! I made little itty bitties to test as they cure, 1 week in, no soggy slimy bottom’s and big fat bubbles. I almost feel like I know what I’m doing 😂

Holy moly that stuff is amazing!!! I am so in love with this stuff🥰, definitely made a big difference. I stumbled on a post about this magical ingredient ( Thank you @KiwiMoose & @Mobjack Bay for all you words of wisdom and how to add it to the soapcalc) This and sorbitol got me to my perfect to me soap!!! I was so excited to try it I played hookey from work, made 3 small batches with a different tweak in each one. Poured into the molds like a dream! I made little itty bitties to test as they cure, 1 week in, no soggy slimy bottom’s and big fat bubbles. I almost feel like I know what I’m doing 😂
Wait WHAT?! I thought the soggy bottom was normal in all handmade soap! Well, now I'm going to have to reread all the soy wax threads/posts all over again and refresh my memory as to why I haven't tried it yet.

Latest posts

Back