Game ┉ Would You Rather?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Play ball for me, even though I'm a cinemaniac.

Would you rather eat a peanut butter jelly sandwich or drink fermented cabbage juice?

Never was a dancer - take a bath, with my soap lol

Lay in a dark field and look at the stars or chill in deep sea water with your eyes closed, facing the sky?

Never had a crab cake, I'll go with the cookie.

Living underground for a year or living at 6000m height for a year?

Tea, as long as it's a natural one, not the one full of chemicals - coke sucks.

Would you rather play a virtual reality game (with a headset) or watch a 3D movie?

Had to google both, let's say bagel.

Would you rather drink coffee or herbal tea?

Shrimp

Would you rather fly on a plane with zero experience pilot or be a passenger in a car with a 90 year old driver?

The 90 year old (my husband is 82 and in fantastic shape, plays pickleball 3 days a week, goes to the gym, etc). Ageism is a thing.
Would you rather play beach volleyball or go surfing?

Goes to the gym? Now that's something!

I never surfed, let's go with beach volley.

Would you rather eats snails or cross the invisible bridge in China?

I would eat snails. Dad said they’re gritty. But I would never convince my wife to cross the invisible bridge with me.

Would you rather eat haggis or gas station sushi?

You can cross it alone and get back for her later 😂 Snails are not bad, close to clam meat

I've had gas station sushi, so let's go for haggis this time

Would you rather swim in a swamp or not take a shower for a week?

I live in South Florida. The whole state is a swamp! I’ll skip the shower. Alligators are mean.
(He goes to the gym 6 days a week!). And snails are yummy.

Would you rather stand under a tree during a thunderstorm, or drive during a blizzard?

Kudos to your man! I recently workout only once a week, so that's something

I have experience driving through a blizzard, so I pick that - the unknown is what scares us, you see...

Would you rather get an alligator pet or enter a spit fight with a llama?

Can't I have both? Let's go with soup, 'cause I'm hungry rn

Would you rather learn how to crack saves with a hairpin or sell someone a pack of flour in front of a police officer?

Latest posts

Back