Some soaps I've been working on

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NancyRogers

Reaction score
I'm trying to get soaps made for Christmas gifts. Here are the first few:

This one is Cranberry Balsam. I got some very strange swirls.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is Fresh Pear:

And this one is Aspen Forest:

I'm taking photos as I clean them up and before I put the labels on. More to come. TFL!

Nancy,
Those look great, just tell everyone that it took a special technique to get the crackled look. They'll all think you're a genius and no one will know you didn't plan it. Did you use Titanium Dioxide at all, I hear that can cause some cracking in soaps?

Thanks everyone!

Bayougirl said:
Nancy,
Those look great, just tell everyone that it took a special technique to get the crackled look. They'll all think you're a genius and no one will know you didn't plan it. Did you use Titanium Dioxide at all, I hear that can cause some cracking in soaps?

I didn't use TD in this batch. I'm not sure what the heck happened.

sygrid said:
Those are very pretty. I'm feelin' that crackle effect. How did you do it?

I have no idea how I did it and I will probably never be able to do it again. :lol:

Very beautiful soaps, I was listening to Johann Pachelbel Canon in D when I saw your soaps. What an experience! :p

I too really like the aspen forest! Lovely! The greens you achieved are such a nice shade

I love the Cranberry Balsam! I bet it smells wonderful too. Thanks for posting these pictures, I love looking at your soap!

Back