Sodium lactate in store

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soaped

Reaction score
Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone knows where you could find sodium lactate in a store? Want to use it to make something this week and didn't want to wait on shipping. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks!

This place in Brampton says they carry it ("We are Open to the Public!"), but Ontario is so large, I don't know if it is close to you or not. Also, I see it listed on Amazon.ca, but for quite a bit more money; however, maybe their shipping would be quicker than a small-business ingredient supplier? Good luck! 🍀

This place in Brampton says they carry it ("We are Open to the Public!"), but Ontario is so large, I don't know if it is close to you or not. Also, I see it listed on Amazon.ca, but for quite a bit more money; however, maybe their shipping would be quicker than a small-business ingredient supplier? Good luck! 🍀
Thanks soo much for this. I checked and this is not too far from my workplace so I will check it out tomorrow!

Candora Soap is in London Ontario. They have it.
Candora is about 2 hours away from where I am. I actually did a mini road trip 2 weeks ago and made sure to include that as a stop! I wish I realised that I needed it then.

Latest posts

Back