Hi there!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleMolly

Reaction score
I am a new M & P soaper. My daughter and I are also making Lip Balms and Body Butters but my first obsession is Melt & Pour!! I've been making soaps for about 2 months now and I'm hooked!
I'm in Melbourne, Australia and looking forward to learning heaps of stuff!!
:D

PurpleMolly said:
I am a new M & P soaper. My daughter and I are also making Lip Balms and Body Butters but my first obsession is Melt & Pour!! I've been making soaps for about 2 months now and I'm hooked!
I'm in Melbourne, Australia and looking forward to learning heaps of stuff!!
:D

Welcome to the forum!!! I like the idea of making it a family endeavor too!!.... must be cool for your daughter to bring the her homemade lip balm to school "I made that!!".... many kudos! :)

Looking forward to seeing all your creations! :)

Thank you IanT for that warm welcome! I wish I was young enough for my daughter to be going to school still!! :D She is actually working age - but, yes, she does take her lip balm to work and brags "I made this"!! I don't think we ever get too old to be proud of something we created!!

**** right!!! I take my stuff everywhere! also Im a massage therapist, so its always awesome to let clients know that I made the lotion Im about to use on them...cool beans :)

Latest posts

Back