I'm back!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations!!!!!

What do you think I am ? We are not that bad, we can pick if something is not level without a level and if something is not even on both sides just from sight, no tools needed, we also like honesty and everything to be in order, our order :).
Ack! That explains Mr. E the Middle-aged Nordic God Plumber to a T .... poor fella, he lives with a Sag : )

Hi everyone, and thank you to those who sent me messages of concern. I have been out of action for a few weeks because we went to a remote part of the country (Stewart Island). And while we were there we got married! None of my family knew we were getting married so it was a big surprise when they found out. Things have been very busy leading up to, and returning from, this major life event with other 'lifey' things but you should see me back on here interacting as usual from this weekend.
Wedding day pic:
View attachment 78951
Congratulations to you both! How wonderful and exciting! I’m so happy for you. 💕

Latest posts

Back