Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering that most plants and food turn soap a rather ugly brown, your creamy tomato soap is a win!
It almost went in the bin as it was a horrible colour when first made but I gave it a chance to see how it turned out, it was the same with the blueberry batch , it was the ugliest colour ever but 2 days later it had a blue look to it and wasn't so bad

I was just browsing soap pictures and thought I would post a few of my favorites. There are some very talented soapers in Germany! A couple were pinned from their equivalent (it appeared) of this forum but I couldn't find who made them. Another came from someone's blog, "Kicking Dirt's A@@ one day at a time". She makes some great designs on her top layer. I have also learned that butterfly swirls are just not in my repertoire.

The one was pinned as a soap but is actually glass. However, if someone could make that from M&P, they'd be famous!!!! I love it.

View attachment 11322

View attachment 11323

View attachment 11324

View attachment 11325
How did they make soap picture #3? Holy! So amazing!

How did they make soap picture #3? Holy! So amazing!

I think it's glass, not soap, according to newbie:

The one was pinned as a soap but is actually glass. However, if someone could make that from M&P, they'd be famous!!!! I love it.

Make that from M&P?? As the so-called 'M&P artist in residence'... not in this lifetime 🤣

☁️ @ohi_soap ☁️

1720039263257.png
1720039323066.png

1720039476168.png
1720039585141.png

Was looking at soap on Pinterest and saw these beauties - wish I could find a tutorial for the soaps on the left and artist name, and I love the color combo here 🥰
View attachment 78498
I’ll wager that these soaps were made by TandB_Soaphouse. For the design on the left, they layer batter in pitcher and pour into slab molds. Let’s see if these IG links work:

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, I bet you are right - the soaps in those videos are amazing design! Thanks @Mobjack Bay 🥰
I was following them for some time before they started providing clues to how that particular soap design is made. First there were photos of the soap in slab molds and then, woo hoo, one day I discovered a pouring reel.

Back