Whats up!!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanT

Freemason, Maker, Father, Mover & Shaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It has been a LONG time since I have been on the forum so I figured I would re-introduce myself! I would like to get back into my soapmaking/lotion/B&B practice, so I will be ordering more supplies and such soon!

My name is Ian. I live in FL, I made soap for many years but got busy with other projects and now am finally finding the time to get back to doing the things that I enjoy! I have a wife, a daughter and 2 dogs. My day job is lead technician for a pest control company.

Hope everyone is doing really well and I look forward to re-connecting with everyone soon!

IanT!!!! ;)

Memba me? LOL! Maybe you'd prefer not to! Just joking.

Seems like you and I are getting back into our old extremely fun habits. Sabbaticals are good.
It's great to see you here again. Was wondering where you've been.

Munky.

IanT!!!! ;)

Memba me? LOL! Maybe you'd prefer not to! Just joking.

Seems like you and I are getting back into our old extremely fun habits. Sabbaticals are good.
It's great to see you here again. Was wondering where you've been.

Munky.
I do!!!!! Howve you been!!??

I do!!!!! Howve you been!!??
I've been good. Thank you for asking.
It made me smile that your happy, and now have a family. :)
Great to see a familiar face here again. Will you be getting back your Mod crown?
King IanT, to us mortals...LOL! Do I need to start a rebellion? Always game for rocking the boat. It's fun. :)
Just kidding.

Munky.

LOL I have no idea. For now... I am just waiting for my NaOH to get here so I can soap again!!!! Also going to be making some Mozzerrella!

Back