What soapy thing have you done today?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally cut my soap! Beyond excited!!! Check it out over in the gallery. Here’s a sneak peak of the glow in the dark part!

Attachments

• IMG_7053.jpeg
    IMG_7053.jpeg
    1 MB
Finally cut my soap! Beyond excited!!! Check it out over in the gallery. Here’s a sneak peak of the glow in the dark part!
I KNEW it! It's the Starship Enterprise! And neons! And glow in the dark, too! And oh mylanta, that's a lot of soap for a first batch after a two year long hiatus! That is a seriously awesome comeback.

Last edited:
I made 6 loaves of soap. Shea/mango/PKO/castor oils. Each with a different fragrance. Infused castor oil used for all color. 20! plastic containers used. 1 big masterbatch of Shea/mango/PKO created plus 2 extra ounces of oil.
1000016059.jpg

From left to right:
1. Chocolate (CC) - combined purple [Alkanet root] and red [Himalayan rhubarb] to get brown🤞🏿 that's looking more like baby poop🤣

2. Tobacco and Bay leaf (BB)- in the pot swirl of red and orange [tumeric infused oil]. Both were very very light🤦🏿‍♂️

3. Neroli (WSP)- nothing special - tumeric infused oil
4. Bay rum (CC) - plain😁
5. Mango Mango (BB)- nothing special - tumeric infused oil
1000016060.jpg

6. Hip Hippy (hipster (WSP) - one pot wonder swirl with orange(1/4), plain (1/2), and purple (1/4) oils

i put them in a cold oven thinking that the heat they give off could force gel 🤞🏿

Took about 2 hours to do. 2 days to plan. 1 day to recheck everything. Spilled some of the white in the one pot wonder😳

It's gonna be a long 24 hour wait to cut them😬. I'll share the cut pictures.

Off to get some M&M's😁

Edit: because my typist continues to hate me🤣

Last edited:
Back