Various soap pictures

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellcat

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

just wanted to show a few of my soaps...a little trip through 2 years of soapmaking :wink:

swirl02.jpg

Nameless Swirl colored with annatto, spirulina, food color.

swirl05.jpg

Nameless Swirl with papaya oil, macadamia oil and other exotic stuff.

sadw3.jpg

Sheep on a Meadow: Spoon Swirl with only natural colors and lots of Ewe's Milk.

takara03.JPG

TAKARA: Soap with lard and lots of silk. After a famous recipe in German soaper circles.

gsno203.jpg

Laurelia: Soap with laurel oil, avocado oil and pumpkin seed oil.

purista01.jpg

Purista: Only the best oils, no scent, no color!

bananas02.jpg

Go Bananas: Banana soap with lard.

kyuuri04.jpg

Kyuuri (Japanese for cucumber): Soap with fresh cucumber and unrefined avocado oil, pumpkin seed oil.

IMG_1948.JPG

Cosmic Storm: Soap with over 60% olive oil...just beautiful for the skin!

ms04.JPG

Milk Shake: Contains lots of milk: Fresh goat's milk, cococut milk, almond milk.

twtw06.JPG

Hello Kitty soap: Easy recipe with lots of shea and olive, smells of pink grapefruit.

isjs01.JPG

Ginger soap: Contains fresh Ginger Root.

Pfauclose.JPG

Peacock soap

I hope you enjoyed that!
Thanks to everyone to posting their pictures to look at!

Hellcat

PS: If you're interested in more details and the recipe, please visit my blog :wink:

OMG...wicked! absolutely gorgeous -#2 & #5 are my fav's, but they're all beautiful! :)

Edited to add the following :wink:
I've looked at these beautiful soaps quite a few times and every time I look at number5 it reminds of a puffer fish! Such an unusual swirled soap I love it! :D

Hello Kitty wins! It looks like a cut, polished stone. Lovely exploration of color, you should be super proud!

Freakin' gorgeous! You have some mad swirlin' skills. I especially love the very last one. So psychedelic.. did i spell that right? hehe

Back