The two word game - change one

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Golf Course

@Ryk.dan and @linne1gi, we would like you to join in the soap chats and share your knowledge, beside the games.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Relle, linne1gi and all of you fabulous Soapaholics,

My knowledge about soap is but a drop in a pond compared to you fine and incredibly knowledgeable Soapsters. Your shared and combined knowledge has helped me tremendously, by finding new recipes, me asking technical (to me) questions and receiving helpful responses and more often encouraging answers. I have found so much useful bubbly info. by scrolling and clicking various links through the many, many, many pages of this eaily navigable maze of a forum. It is like a treasure box of soaping information!

As a non-supporting member, I felt compelled to buy a membership and with it, the privileges included because i didnt feel comfortable taking and using so much information and not contributing, because of my obvious lack of knowledge. So I purchase a supporting-membership every year (for I believe 3 short years now).

As for participation in the 2-word game, it is simple fun! It is a way to stretch my brain-matter, and by using 1 changed word, communicate with these incredibly talented soapish members.

If the words I have put forth have offended anyone, I fully apologize. I blame it on my life in the military. I am a Navy Veteran and my daily used vocabulary can be colorful, as my wife often suggests. But, I usually choose fitting and appropriate words in the "game".

Relle, thank you for your suggestion. Thank you for noticing the creative words used in the so fun and addictive 2-word game. You should play along more often!

Latest posts

Back