Tea Tree Essential Oil

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxzap

Reaction score
looking for a supplier of quality tea tree EO online. found one I trusted but the shipping for a four ounce bottle was $16 and that made the oil just too expensive for me.

thanks

Bramble Berry has 15 oz of tea tree for $39.08 and their shipping is $8. It would probably pay to order more than 4 oz, because the shipping will be about the same for 15 oz as it will 4 oz.
Camden Grey has 4 oz for $11.99, but their shippings is $10.50.

Last edited:
I like Camden Grey for EOs.

Majestic Mountain Sage has the Amazing Dozen. You get 12 1-oz bottles with free shipping. The bottles can contain anything that comes in 1 oz - EOs, flavors, FOs, extracts, etc.

If you just want a few oz of tea tree and nothing else at this time, check out NOW brand at health food store. Make sure the label says 100% tea tree essential oil.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Appalachian Valley Natural Products. Ask them for the code to get into volume purchasing.... $18.40 for 4 oz. Shipping is by USPS and usually very reasonable (for me it would be $7.25 for the 4 oz. of tea tree shipped to PA) Essential oils is their primary business and their oils are high quality. https://www.av-at.com/index.php

I've been buying EOs from Sun Pure Botanicals on Ebay for several years. Excellent, women-owned company. Highly rated at 99.5% Good quality, prices, shipping, customer service, etc. They have several sales going on right now.

Back