Some New Soaps (uncut) pic heavy- some cut pics added

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the colors you used in your log mold, the one you scented with coconut lime. Those look like they will be awesome bars when cut. Very nice!!

Sibi! My mom just emailed me some pics from her quilting board that look strikingly similar to these beauties ;)

I don't think she posts often or ever over there but does tell me about her 'quilting ladies' and the mini horses, etc...and today SOAP!

Small world huh lol.

Beautiful swirls!

Bukawww said:
Sibi! My mom just emailed me some pics from her quilting board that look strikingly similar to these beauties ;)

I don't think she posts often or ever over there but does tell me about her 'quilting ladies' and the mini horses, etc...and today SOAP!

Small world huh lol.

Beautiful swirls!

If your mom saw the soaps on quiltingboard.com than those were probably mine! :D I just posted them yesterday since I belong to that board too. I'm going to add the cut pics here today. Thanks for the positive feedback.

WOW! :shock: That second cut pic is AMAZING! I need to try it in a loaf mold. That is cool! 8)

Back