SMF September 2024 Challenge - Feathered Mantra Swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@justsomeguy , I'm sorry your last batch didn't work out. If I had made soap as nice as your first batch, I would have waited to see if I liked the next one better! I like your confidence and work ethic, too! Maybe just submit what you thought was a failure? After all that work, it seems like you should get to vote!!

Yeah. I cut it to soon. I was very eager to see my handy work.

Air bubbles. I had tons of them cause I poured the white to thin and stick blended it in the moldšŸ¤Æ
Now that I think of it, I think that has happened to me too. I've even had whole corners stay in the mold :( If little pieces crumble, I try to smooth them back on. I guess the real remedy is patience. But patience can be so hard ! Well, your soap still looked great!

@justsomeguy , I'm sorry your last batch didn't work out. If I had made soap as nice as your first batch, I would have waited to see if I liked the next one better!
I waited like 12 hours! It was an eternityšŸ¤£
I like your confidence and work ethic, too!
I recently learned to appreciate all of me. Confidence new to me. It's more naivety than confidence thoughšŸ˜
Maybe just submit what you thought was a failure?
Nope. I have displayed it to the public though and it's much appreciatedšŸ˜ below is a happy accident completely unplanned
1000015516.jpg

After all that work, it seems like you should get to vote!!
I think voting is the hardest part of this šŸ¤£

Back