Show Your Mess!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newbie my favorite part of your mess is the dirty handle on the blender! I don't know why!

I'm not soaping at this time like Dennis I'll post later. Although I could post a picture of the mess in my soapmaking area because of the new flooring going in!?!

Hey Dennis I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1393098079.015343.jpg post salt bars and dinner last night. Think we r gonna go out to eat cuz I'm waaay to lazy to clean this right now

I'm not super messy but it definitely helps that hubs washes things as I go and everything is constantly being put up or cleaned as I soap.
From tonight's soaping. Not much of a mess top two pics was the very last and got cleaned in 5 minutes. Middle pic waits til tomorrow so I can use the soap inside to wash the pitchers. Bottom left is the heavy Shea and coconut oil left to be carried back to another room and to the right is me and my hubs who graciously cleans while I do my hobby. He likes to pour and direct the soap looks so we are a good team. ImageUploadedBySoap Making1393115714.726240.jpg

Yeah, the blender is always a mess after I finish. I end up getting mica all over while I'm making my colors although I always try to wipe my hands on my shirt before I start. Doesn't work that well, apparently!

I'm not super messy but it definitely helps that hubs washes things as I go and everything is constantly being put up or cleaned as I soap.
to the right is me and my hubs who graciously cleans while I do my hobby. He likes to pour and direct the soap looks so we are a good team.

You definitely have a keeper, MarisaJensen; he's worth his weight in soap! And btw you two are adorable together!

Newbie my favorite part of your mess is the dirty handle on the blender! I don't know why!

I'm not soaping at this time like Dennis I'll post later. Although I could post a picture of the mess in my soapmaking area because of the new flooring going in!?!

Hey Dennis I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Oh my! :oops:

Window is gone, termites found. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ SURPRISE!!!
IMG_2006.jpg
The present make do kitchen.
Want coffee? Bathroom sink.
Dishes to be washed? Bathroom sink.
A mere rinse of something? Bathroom sink.
Barbecue grill has become the stove. Ugh.
IMG_1565.jpg
Maybe it will be finished this week. Of course, that's what was said last week and the week before. Two deliveries cancelled because of ice in Atlanta. Appliance defective from factory and took two weeks for the large well known company to quit passing the buck to different departments and replace the fridge. No wonder they're in trouble.
Slow and steady wins the race but this is going in fits and starts.
IMG_1566.jpg
By the time this is finished I'll be ready to move to the home.
Girl Scout cookies and my bike have kept me sane.
I can't wait to make a soap mess! Maybe even spill it all over the place.
IMG_1466.jpg

Last edited:
No, I lived in Sandy Springs in the late 70s but returned to Florida and have been here every since. I'm only about 5 hrs south in Pensacola.

That explains the pretty green grass I was drooling over. Everything is cold and dead here at the moment...the polar vortex has taken its toll on me this winter and I am in full blown spring fever mode!

Believe me, it ain't pretty and green. We've had several nights of hard freezes and days just above freezing. Time to move further south.

Same tree, same grass, bike is inside. Temps in the high 60s yesterday and today so rode yesterday. Rained all night and morning.

IMG_1567.jpg

Latest posts

Back