Show Your Mess!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dennis, Thin Mints are my favorite cookie in the whole world! Bring me a couple boxes and I will give you a warm place to stay in Alaska, complete with a kitchen sink. We have another heat wave coming, with highs forecasted near 40 degrees by the end of the week. Just in time for the start of the Iditarod sled dog race (bet the dogs won't be thrilled about that)!

The wait is over! Here's mine!
My condolences Dennis we did that in 2005 I say never again!
So this room had Berber cream colored carpet from 1979 and you can see the old vinyl in the "kitchenette" . It will all be the laminate flooring that you see very soon!:)

image.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I'm so fortunate it's a loft above the garage! Kind of a guest "loft" but we don't really have many guest so one day I just stole it, well that is I just started moving in and guess what now it's mine, all mine!

Omg must be amazing to have a designated soap space. I'd love to have a loft, studio, etc equipped with kitchen so everything is separated from cooking.

Latest posts

Back