Show Your Mess!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've seen a few prompts to show off messes, but didn't want to hijack someone else's thread. So here's one for all of us, beginning with mine from today. Hope I didn't miss one that was already started!

Trampled.jpg

It's still early here. I'm sure this will be popular. Can't wait to be able to make soap again. Looks as if kitchen is going to finished by next week - maybe. Never, never, never, never again. I love camping but not in my own house. :( I can't wait to make a mess! :-D

I can't believe I don't have any pics of my messes. You did inspire me to go though my pics and sort the soap pics from the others though. I found this which is the result of not cleaning your mess well enough. I didn't feel it happen but I must have gotten some day old batter in my eye from as this happened after clean up the day after soaping. IRL it actually looked worse.IMG_2151.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2150.JPG
    IMG_2150.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
I was just about to clean my mess when I saw this thread, so I thought I would snap a pic first. It's actually not too messy at the moment...it's usually much worse. I am a messy soaper :)
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1393011797.194440.jpg

I can't believe I don't have any pics of my messes. You did inspire me to go though my pics and sort the soap pics from the others though. I found this which is the result of not cleaning your mess well enough. I didn't feel it happen but I must have gotten some day old batter in my eye from as this happened after clean up the day after soaping. IRL it actually looked worse.View attachment 6141

YOU WON!!

boy that looks scary! hope you didn't put vinegar to it, lol

I read the title and thought it meant to show your soap mess. Now that I could'a done! ;) Ha!

Can't wait to be able to make soap again. Looks as if kitchen is going to finished by next week - maybe. Never, never, never, never again. I love camping but not in my own house. :( I can't wait to make a mess! :-D

Looking forward to your mess, Dennis! In the meantime, watch out for bears!

I think everyone's either too neat or too ashamed, LOL! Here's mine

MzMolly -- are you sure that's from after you finished?? Wow -- by my standards, that is clean!

Don't worry I actually stared at that comment for a long time a bit confused, also thinking "that IS what the thread is for..." until it hit me that it was probably referring to messed up soap.

I found this which is the result of not cleaning your mess well enough. I didn't feel it happen but I must have gotten some day old batter in my eye from as this happened after clean up the day after soaping. IRL it actually looked worse.

Yikes boyago, that is a mess in its own right! Great plug for goggles, even the next day!

I barely see your mess b/c I am glued to your color panel. Are all of those for SOAP??

Yeah, I dabble in both CP and MP, so I made little M&P color samples of each of my liquid colorants to help give me an idea of what they look like in both clear and white base. I suppose I just keep it lined up there because it looks pretty :)

Latest posts

Back