Pentagon shaped column soap mold

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackie'o

Reaction score
Hey, has anyone seen a pentagon shaped column soap mold? I want to make a soccer themed soap for my son's soccer team. They are starting back in the fall so I have a couple months. Also, I requested a custom made one just in case. Since I'm going to give this soap away, money will be a factor. But it would be awesome if anyone here has seen one already made.

Just to clarify, Pentagon like the shape not like a star or anything crazy.

Also, I know I could probably make my own but it would take so much time and effort. I don't really want to go that route. I'll get sucked in and never come back to reality!

@jackie'o , I looked far and wide for a column mold to make a soccer ball soap. I didn't want just the ball, I wanted the ball on the pitch with the sky in the background. I didn't find anything. On Temu, I found a cookie plunger cutter. It is a hexagon shape.

https://www.temu.com/set-geometric-...jVmZDhmN2I1MmUyYyDDsvjTijI=&top_gallery_url=h

This soap probably took me five hours and was still a bit of a fail. A last minute drip has the soccer ball to look more like a grenade ...
You might need to have a custom made mold. But, if you find something, let me know!! I'm going to keep trying!!

Attachments

• 94-soccer'soap-edit-766.JPEG
    94-soccer'soap-edit-766.JPEG
    138 KB · Views: 0
The above bar was made with melt and pour. I made about 35 little hexagons to create that bar.
But, I've since watched some utube videos using the "drop swirl technique."
I'm thinking it's possible to come up with a less literal, more artsy soccer ball cold process soap.

Back