• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Peak Sample Trades

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gigishiree

Reaction score
Hey soapers
Remember that lovely sampler sale a few months back? Anyone have anything they want to trade? I DO!!! I accidentally ordered duplicates. (I phoned in my order....but somehow my online shopping cart (which was totally different) was filled as well. So like a week later I received anther batch of oils)

Does anyone have anything they don't like, want or need for some reason? I thought it would be a good idea to start a trade thread.

I have the following - all unused unless noted.

mango peach salsa
wild berry musk
ginger peach (used 2tsp)
asian sandlewood
brown sugar and fig
orange chiffon cake
paris twilight (2 bottles)

I have beeswax from our hives. Also some honey. Would love to swap some supplies for what I have here.
How does it work for shipping?

Transactions are solely between the participants - so whatever you two work out is what shall be.

Generally, if it's a swap you are each responsible for your own shipping costs, BUT if someone has a much higher cost you may want to figure something out.

Good luck.

one thread on the topic is plenty. trades should be limited to this area, please.

Back