New here, thanks for having me

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helle

Reaction score
Hello,
I stumbled over this forum whilst googling an issue I had with a conditioner bar I made.
What a great place this is, I got help immediately.
I'm from Copenhagen, Denmark and if my English is funny at times it only because it's not my first language.
I'm 59 and my hobby is to make my own everything 🙃
I have been making soap for only a few months, but I am sooo hooked.
My reason for making my own is that I am allergic to many things including some perfumes and aluminium chlorohydrate - so basically most deodorant "SIGH".
Another reason is to reduce my use of single use plastic as much as I possibly can.
Thats me - thank you for having me here.

Hello,
I stumbled over this forum whilst googling an issue I had with a conditioner bar I made.
What a great place this is, I got help immediately.
I'm from Copenhagen, Denmark and if my English is funny at times it only because it's not my first language.
I'm 59 and my hobby is to make my own everything 🙃
I have been making soap for only a few months, but I am sooo hooked.
My reason for making my own is that I am allergic to many things including some perfumes and aluminium chlorohydrate - so basically most deodorant "SIGH".
Another reason is to reduce my use of single use plastic as much as I possibly can.
Thats me - thank you for having me here.
Welcome! If you'd like to make your own deodorants, we have some good threads here, including the famous "De-funk De Pits" thread. Don't start that one unless you have a lo-o-o-o-tttt of time. ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back