movie rentals

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tabitha

Reaction score
What is the last movie you rented? I have From Hell where Johnny Depp play Jack the ripper :shock: and Changeling w/ Jolie.

ummm......

beauty and the beast for my daughter
Gran Torino
i love you man

The last rented movie I saw was a movie called "Management" with Jennifer Anniston. I really liked the movie! :D

My Netflix pics right now are;
Mystic Pizza - I haven't seen it, it's been on my list - now seemed like a good time.
Cloverfield - completely sucked, I watched 15 minutes and shut it off.
A Haunting In Connecticut - Loved it. I love scary ones!

When I send those back my next three are;
Tim & Eric season 2
Top Gun
Days of Thunder

??? Kitten Love ??? Somebody's been playing with my queue.

We were on a Steve Martin kick and rented 'All of Me', 'The Jerk', and 'Planes, Trains and Automobiles".

IrishLass :)

Rented "I love you man" also. Very funny. Not for the kiddies or easily offended though.

Jude

People still rent movies? I'm a tightwad with money.TCM always has some great movies to watch no commercials!!

I never rented for movies bcoz I always watch movies online on my PC. Last movie I watched Mean Girls 2 online last night. No doubt, the movie done a wonderful job. I think it would be the best hilarious flick of this year.
I really enjoyed this movie and tonight I again planned to watch mean girls 2 online.

spammy links deleted - the mod team

Saturday we rented Wall Street. I didn't think I'd like it, but it was actually pretty good. There were some slow moving parts, but overall it was interesting.

I enjoyed what the kids rented more:
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Andre (love this movie, so cute)

Netflix instant streaming is the ticket. Also, get 2 at a time for the movies that aren't available for instant streaming. Saw the movie "Red" a few nights ago. Very, good.

Last night we bought from PayPerVu :

with Jennifer Aniston, Jason Bateman, Jeff Goldblum - a fun, light comedy/drama. I love these three actors. Just what I needed last night, after a long, cold, snow-shovelling winter's day.

My 12 year old is turning into a bit of a movie buff...

now, she's into the Meg Ryan rom-coms (I know, some of them have some not-so-appropriate scenes, but she usually turns away, fast forwards or skips)

We just watched 'You Got Mail' (and Callie from Grey's is in it!)
"French Kiss' (which is a hoot for us Frenchies)
'When Harry Met Sally' of course

We went to the movies to watch 'The Fighter' and I have to say, Christian Bale deserves every award he gets!

Latest posts

Back