Look what my awesome hubby made me.... :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJA

Reaction score
Yay!!
:D

molds1.jpg

molds2.jpg

Let's swap for a day ot two, mine loves cleaning, yours can make molds :wink: We'll both have a clean house and be able to make loads of new batches :D

dagmar88 said:
Let's swap for a day ot two, mine loves cleaning, yours can make molds :wink: We'll both have a clean house and be able to make loads of new batches :D

Deal!! ::looking up a picture of what a hubby that loves to clean might look like::: :wink:

:lol: Guess he won't be on the cover of playgirl anytime soon :roll: But hey; who needs a six pack when you have a hub that cooks & cleans with love and has humor 8)
The only thing he can't do is anything DIY... so on my way to getting quite handy by now. :D Gonna give the mold making a try after we've moved. They are really quite pricey and youra are looking as stunning as any of the molds I've seen online!

I'd take an ability to refill an ice cube tray, or the skill of not peeing on the toilet bowl over a six pack any day...lol.

Oh lucky you !! I built myself a log mold and want a slab mold badly. Guess its just as well since I start my heavy college courses August. If I had all those molds would be irresistable to want to fill them all.

ENJOY! Will enjoy seeing all your pics from upcoming soaps.

Luckily we have an ice machine, but I have issues getting mine to do things CORRECTLY. He does things like clean, etc. but I usually have to go back an do them again because he's not as exacting as I am.

He SAID he was going to make me a mold and bought the wood for it... which was languishing in the garage til the other day when I put it together myself. It's not QUITE as pretty as your new ones LJA, but it's WAAAAY better than mine featured in the "Don't be jealous" thread.

You area lucky duck!

ChrissyB said:
LJA said:
I'd take an ability to refill an ice cube tray, or the skill of not peeing on the toilet bowl over a six pack any day...lol.

Do they make 'em like that?? :shock:

The first thing.. yup. The second one? No way :lol: During the day is alright, but as soon as it gets dark all senses of where the toilet bowl should be just seem to dissapear. Same goes for a couple of beers :lol:

LOL! This thread is keeping me so amused! :lol: Great moulds LJA!!! My hubby made me one a couple of weeks ago and it works like a charm...He even suggested turning the whole garage into my "soaping headquarters"!!!! :) I've got a bedroom to myself for my soaps and things but imagine a WHOLE GARAGE!!!! Oh what I could do!!!!

Vonna said:
LOL! This thread is keeping me so amused! :lol: Great moulds LJA!!! My hubby made me one a couple of weeks ago and it works like a charm...He even suggested turning the whole garage into my "soaping headquarters"!!!! :) I've got a bedroom to myself for my soaps and things but imagine a WHOLE GARAGE!!!! Oh what I could do!!!!

Wow! sacrificing his man-cave for you? Now THAT'S love, sister! :wink:

SWEETTT!!! Why is it that some of us seem to have hubbies who mean well (meaning they can make that), but never get around to it???

Latest posts

Back