Just a quick question.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanieB

Reaction score
I'm still pretty new to soap making..been at it about 8 months. I haven't read all the posts on this thread..So..has anyone used oils from Wellington? They have some I would really like to try..

I've heard mixed reviews about Wellington, and one person has had such an awful experience with some aspect of the company that she flat out refuses to do business with them, though I don't know exactly what happened. Personally, I've never tried them but its safe to say that unless its an in-house blend, you can probably find something comparable at another vendor.

Rock&Royalty uses wellington and she has amazing soaps. I hope she finds this thread so she can answer for you.

I only ordered from them once, a few years ago. Make sure you get the right grade for soaping. I didn't read the fine print and wound up with an expensive box of cosmetic-grade fragrances that I can't use in soap. Maybe they make it more clear now, I hope so, but I felt like I'd been taken to the cleaners, and they wouldn't let me return them for what I needed.

Latest posts

Back