Indoor Grill Recommendations?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My old George Foreman Grill has died. It’s a sad day as I use it at least once a week. My first thought was to replace it with another George Foreman grill but now I’m wondering if there is a better option. I need something with large capacity as my weekly grilling session generally consists of cooking 5-8 chicken breast halves that have been split in half so 10-16 pieces. Yeah, I eat a lot of chicken. 😂
Unfortunately I get so spun up researching stuff that it’s almost paralyzing.
Anyone out there have an indoor grill they love or hate? What do you love or hate about it?
I’m tagging @AliOop as you seems to have a pretty impressive collection of kitchen appliances. 😉

Oh yes I do! 😁 But I have to tell you, we were gifted the Cadillac of GF grills some years ago, the large one with removable plates... and I ended up giving it away. I didn't like the short cord (what is UP with that on appliances??), or how difficult it was to store anywhere. I'll use my outdoor grill if the weather is nice, or my air fryer if it isn't.

But if I WERE going to purchase a new indoor grill ;) I'd probably get the Ninja Foodie indoor grill. My hope would be to replace my air fryer with this multifunction unit.

But that's me. Which ones are catching your eye?

I have the T-Fal Opti Grill+XL, but the cord IS short, which now that you mention it, @AliOop, it DOES drive me nuts! I do love how evenly it cooks, the XL capacity, and the easy clean with the removable plates. I will say it is one of those items that I only use 1-2 time a month, so I’ll be interested to see any other recommendations on this topic.

Oh yes I do! 😁 But I have to tell you, we were gifted the Cadillac of GF grills some years ago, the large one with removable plates... and I ended up giving it away. I didn't like the short cord (what is UP with that on appliances??), or how difficult it was to store anywhere. I'll use my outdoor grill if the weather is nice, or my air fryer if it isn't.

But if I WERE going to purchase a new indoor grill ;) I'd probably get the Ninja Foodie indoor grill. My hope would be to replace my air fryer with this multifunction unit.

But that's me. Which ones are catching your eye?
I am also looking at the Ninja Foodie but am hesitant as I already have an air fryer, which I love, but they take up so much space. 🙄 Also interested in the Cuisinart and GF. Much more research to do.

I have the T-Fal Opti Grill+XL, but the cord IS short, which now that you mention it, @AliOop, it DOES drive me nuts! I do love how evenly it cooks, the XL capacity, and the easy clean with the removable plates. I will say it is one of those items that I only use 1-2 time a month, so I’ll be interested to see any other recommendations on this topic.
Thank you! Another for the list. Does the t-fal cook on both sides? Thats one thing I love about the GF.

My old George Foreman Grill has died. It’s a sad day as I use it at least once a week. My first thought was to replace it with another George Foreman grill but now I’m wondering if there is a better option. I need something with large capacity as my weekly grilling session generally consists of cooking 5-8 chicken breast halves that have been split in half so 10-16 pieces. Yeah, I eat a lot of chicken. 😂
Unfortunately I get so spun up researching stuff that it’s almost paralyzing.
Anyone out there have an indoor grill they love or hate? What do you love or hate about it?
I’m tagging @AliOop as you seems to have a pretty impressive collection of kitchen appliances.

Hi,

It’s a bummer about your George Foreman Grill! For large capacity indoor grilling, consider the Ninja Foodi Smart XL Grill or the Cuisinart Griddler Deluxe. The Ninja Foodi Smart XL has a generous cooking area and smart cooking features, making it easy to grill multiple chicken breasts simultaneously. The Cuisinart Griddler Deluxe offers versatility with multiple cooking options and a spacious grill surface. Both have received positive reviews for their performance and capacity. Hopefully, this helps streamline your decision!

Jack;)

Hi,

It’s a bummer about your George Foreman Grill! For large capacity indoor grilling, consider the Ninja Foodi Smart XL Grill or the Cuisinart Griddler Deluxe. The Ninja Foodi Smart XL has a generous cooking area and smart cooking features, making it easy to grill multiple chicken breasts simultaneously. The Cuisinart Griddler Deluxe offers versatility with multiple cooking options and a spacious grill surface. Both have received positive reviews for their performance and capacity. Hopefully, this helps streamline your decision!

Jack;)
Thank you! Both are on my be list to check out.

I am also looking at the Ninja Foodie but am hesitant as I already have an air fryer, which I love, but they take up so much space.
If you did get the Ninja Foodie, then perhaps the existing air fryer could go to a new home. I don't know about yours, but our adult children love to receive early distributions of their inheritance. ;)

Maybe the last question…. 😂 It looks like it has auto cook modes does it allow you to set the temps manually or just by the modes?
Manual, too. Here’s a picture of the control panel. 😊
IMG_5212.jpeg

That’s a great idea except we didn’t have kids. I’m sure a niece or nephew would enjoy it though.
Our new oven has a built in air fryer option which we love! gave our Ninja air fryer to our local aide society; they will see that it gets a good home. Our daughter did not want it. We are low-tech grillers - we use a Hibachi. There are just the two of us so it does everything we need.

Latest posts

Back