How much would you pay for a bar of soap?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saffron

Reaction score
So whilst doing some general research I came across this little bespoke soap which kinda puts a damper on my luxury coffee soap (with spent coffee grounds and out-of-date cocoa powder) :oops: 😄

Perhaps I can recreate it at home.... I already have four of the ingredients.... wonder if I can find some diamond powder and gold dust on Amazon/ eBay 🤔

In the historic Bader Hassen & Sons soap factory of Tripoli, Lebanon, the world’s priciest soap takes the stage – Khan Al Saboun, a bespoke creation featuring gold and diamond powder comes with a staggering price tag of USD 2,800. Initially resembling a fancy cheese wheel, this opulent soap has evolved into a personalised masterpiece, as seen in a viral video where CEO Amir Hasen presented a refined, gold-adorned bar spelling out the recipient’s name. Despite its initial reputation for a slightly textured feel, Khan Al Saboun promises a delightful, luxurious sensory experience. Packed with 17 grams of 24-karat gold, diamond powder, and a blend of olive oil, honey, oud, and dates, it’s a sudsy mystery whether this golden marvel is reserved exclusively for VIPs or open for all to indulge in.

wow! Interesting! Definitely I would not paying that much 🤣
I guess someone else is if they are making it. Scary to think of it 😳
Well... to answer your question, considering that I make soap...I would not pay more than $25.00 for a bar of soap. And to pay this, it would have to be for a really special bar, a special person or to generate funds for a special purpose.

Latest posts

Back