Has anyone ordered from this Company

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynn Carte

Reaction score
I was in my local health food store a couple weeks ago to purchase some EO'S. I picked up a bar of soap in the aromatherapy isle. The bar that I picked up is Sandalwood. I will have to say that the bar of soap has scented the bathroom ever since I bought it. My husband just loves it. I kept the wrapper and just now have had a chance to look at it. It was made by PlantLife in CA.

I have briefly looked at some of the EO"S that they have for sale. The prices look good to me. I will need to look a little farther to see what their shipping charges are. I did notice that the smaller bottles were .3 oz. It looks like you get a better price on the 1 oz bottles, they do not have a large selection. The web address is www.plantlife.net.

Any response would be appreciated. I am thinking of ordering but would like some input from anyone that has ordered from them.

Soap! Soap! I love it !! :lol:

I just went on their website and couldn't find any sandalwood EO, also the prices listed are about three times more than NDA wholesale for EO's. And don't forget, you need .5-.7 of an ounce for every pound of oils when making soap so unless you are making only one or two pounds the amount you are talking about won't go very far.

I did notice that the amounts were smaller. From what I have read regarding the EO'S you would need about an oz per lb. If that is the case then their prices are lower than what I have been paying at the health food store. I will be checking out other vendors. I do not plan to start any soap business but would like to make it for family and friends. As hobby you just can't beat it.

My last and greatest venture took me 6 months to complete. I knitted all winter on a shawl. I would work all day and come home after work and knit one purl one etc. I thought at times my eyes were going to cross not to mention how tired I was from working all day and then have to count stitches up into the night! LOL It was a long winter!!

Soap! Soap! I love it. It is a lot easier than knitting!

Latest posts

Back