Had my first Official Failure .. *Cut Pics on pg2*

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE those balls!!! How big are they??? The colors are awesome! I would die to have a failure like that!!!

LOL , It isn't a failure , it is an opportunity to try embedding .Embedding is a blast . Can't wait to see what you do. Those are some nice colorful balls you have there.

Kitn

Based on your balls I bet your soap was going to be gorgeous. Lots of gold and purple! Too bad! But I know you will be creative an make a beautiful soap for your balls. Can't stop typing that word.

artisan soaps said:
I'll post pics of the soaps that did work from this batch (and the super nova explosion ones) tomorrow :wink:
Is it tomorrow yet? I love pics!

Gosh, those are pretty! I would never call that a failure, it's way too esthetically pleasing! :D

I can't wait to see what you do with them!

We just love your photography! Isn't it great to have so many fans?

I like the purple shiny balls :wink: They will look very spiffy embedded in another soap!

Wow! That's pretty! They will look good in some soap logs. Sorry the soap didn't turn out like you want it.

i should have such a gorgeous failure......wonderful colors you made lemonade out of lemons.....well they never looked like lemons to me

Latest posts

Back