G'day from WA

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaeRae

Reaction score
Hi everyone :D
I am new to forums and to soapmaking. I am from a small country town in Western Australia.
I have 3 adorable kids and run a small business making fibreglass fairings for motorbikes. I have another hobby making resin jewellery. I like to make my own silicone moulds, which I can hopefully incorperate into soap making.
My partner works away 2 weeks at a time, so I like to keep myself busy to pass the time.
I am *patiently* waiting to go and get my supplies to start my soap making :D Have heard it is a very rewarding process and VERY addictive :lol: Cant wait

Welcome to the forum!!!

Glad to have you here!! Looking forward to seeing all of your creations and chatting it up with ya!

Hi there:

Welcome to the SMF. You are in the right place for your passion. Soon we will read that you are addicted and you will be reporting that you are spending all your time designing new moulds and creating new soap formula. It's just that exciting.

Once again, welcome.

Warm regards,

April
Canada

129e5ac70654abda076b14b3cf1815e9a04197a2.gif

Sounds like you're super creative!

:D Thanks everyone :D
Yes I am quite creative, although given more time I could do a lot more. At least I wont get bored when my kids all leave the roost.
I am already planning to try different things with the soaps, but baby steps in the beginning I think. I cant wait to get stuck into it :wink:
I am very happy I have found a supportive group of people to share the experience with.

Back