First trip to Orlando

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catmehndi

Reaction score
OK, My DH is going to a convention next week and our DD has been dying to go to FL - the two of us have never been.

She's now 13 going on 20 so I don't know that she'll enjoy Disney so much...She wants to see Sea World and perhaps Epcott. I thought she would really enjoy Universal (we're both movie fans) but she said it looked like mostly 3D movies.
Any suggestions? :?

I live here in Orlando...... There is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to do here.. Check out the Bob Carr theater, they always have shows and stuff, house of blues, leu gardens, citywalk, epcot is cool too, not just for kids... anywhere by International drive is going to be a little bit tourist-trapish...but thats ok I guess if your visiting... what kind of things is she in to?

There is noooo shortage of things to do, my best advice would be whatever hotel you stay at, go to the place where they have all the brochures on display (theres literally hundreds) that advertise things to do in the area... Its a lil overwhelming!

Warm Regards,

Ian

My teen loves Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. Lots of great rides. If she likes animals, maybe you should look into SeaWorld. We always enjoy that.

Latest posts

Back