essential oil samples?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidsoaps

Reaction score
I am new to soap making and I have made one unscented batch thus far. I really don't know much about fragrences and essential oils. Is there somewhere that I can get a sample set of essential oils so I can get familiar with various scents used for soap making?

David

If you want to get some samples of essential oils, this is a great company and they have a huge selection.
If you click on the particular oil, get the smallest amount available. I've found it to be a really affordable way to sample a bunch of things!

http://libertynatural.com

peak and brambleberry have fos, if you want essential oils try newdirection.com, I dont know if they sell samples though, anandaapothecary has some samples for sale.

I bought two of the best sellers sample packs from Brambleberry. That gave me enough to make some soap with and even mix and match a few scents. I have really liked everything they sent. But that is fragrance oil, not essential oil.

Back