English Bathhouse -WSP

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I use English Bathhouse for my Milk & Butter bombs and Milk Bath. The fragrance is perfect!! It is a perfect amount of light floral with a creamy, milky undertone that I have not found in any other fragrance oil I have ever purchased (and I have been doing this for a couple of years now). Wholesale Supplies Plus discontinued the fragrance in the amount I usually purchase it in (which is 32 oz), and now it can only bought 25lbs. at a time. One day, I hope my operation needs that much at once, but for now, that is just too much!! I am trying to see if there are any other soapers out there who love it as much as I do and would want to group together to purchase it. In the meantime, I am open to suggestions for another fragrance that would be similar. I have ordered many fragrances with milk in the description, but I have come to the conclusion that it is not "milk" that gives it the creamy scent I am loving. Anyone know of something I can try? Thank you! :)

Back