Decorative attempt

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nonnie

Reaction score
I got an idea I couldn't get out of my head for a soap inspired by the evil queen in Snow White. This was my interpretation, and, my first attempt at a decorative soap. I learned a bit on this. Be patient. Plan. Plan more. FOLLOW your plan lol. But, it still came out pretty neat

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240916_104023_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240916_104023_Gallery.jpg
    1.7 MB
I showed your soap to my children without explaining your design to see if they recognized it. My 4-year-old said it looks like soap, but my 8-year-old's face lit up and she hollered, "It's the magic mirror from Snow White!" All the children are very impressed!
Oh that made me smile big! Thank you!

I got an idea I couldn't get out of my head for a soap inspired by the evil queen in Snow White. This was my interpretation, and, my first attempt at a decorative soap. I learned a bit on this. Be patient. Plan. Plan more. FOLLOW your plan lol. But, it still came out pretty neat

That is very cool!

This is so creative and still so beautiful!

Latest posts

Back