Covid

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh good to know. Others have mentioned terrible side effects - did you have any? Metal taste, rebound, digestive trouble.
Definitely the taste, but nothing else for me or hubby. I tested positive first so I had it for a couple of days before I figured out I should take a test. I think I was feeling better and testing negative within a few days. Hubby started as soon as he tested positive and was pretty much asymptomatic.

Definitely the taste, but nothing else for me or hubby. I tested positive first so I had it for a couple of days before I figured out I should take a test. I think I was feeling better and testing negative within a few days. Hubby started as soon as he tested positive and was pretty much asymptomatic.
Great!
Feel better

@Vicki C I hope today is a better day and I think you get a pass on being crabby. I’ve been meaning to get up to speed on covid info for the fall, so I guess now is the time. As far as we know/have tested, we have not had covid in our house. It’s just the two of us, no kids, but it feels like we’re way overdue.

Last edited:
@Vicki C I hope today is a better day and I think you get a pass on being crabby. I’ve been meaning to get up to speed on covid info for the fall, so I guess now is the time. As far as we know/have tested, we have not had covid in our house. It’s just the two of us, no kids, but it feels like we’re way overdue.
I hadn’t really been paying attention either. The new booster is not out yet but has been adapted for the new variants - I assume it will be advertised when it’s available, in the fall. Even though I have Covid now I’ll get it when I’m eligible. This is no joke. 😐 Paxlovid seems to be not kicking in yet. Ug.

Ivermectin and raw milk
We can't do milk in our house (even raw, boohoo) but Ivermectin has worked extremely well for us. Twice now, one of us has gotten really sick with C19, and got 90% better within 24 hours of the first dose. The other one took it preventively at the same time, and did not get sick at all. Zero side effects.

@Vicki C wishing you a speedy recovery!

Back