• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Cheshire Cat Angler

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Cheshire Cat Soap Mold Angler: This is such a cool gadget if you love making different soap designs. Read the manufacturer's description here. I've used it exactly twice for making challenge soaps. At this point, I'd like to pass it on to someone who would use it more than I do. The original metal adjustment pegs that came with it were hard to grasp with gloved hands, and often fell out. I replaced them out with cup hooks that fit perfectly and are very easy to insert and remove (and to replace if lost). Asking $20 OBO plus shipping from 83709.
IMG_2883.jpegIMG_2884.jpeg

Please PM me if interested. Due to some weird glitch, PayPal only works about 50% of the time for me, so I prefer Venmo or Zelle.

Last edited:
Back