Cher'rie's Bearly There Soaps here to say Hello!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherbearthere

Reaction score
Cher’rie’s Bearly There Soap is the soap who cares for the Bears. We are a natural cold-processed soap making company. We will be making handcrafted soap and beauty products, in green conscious ways. We will be setting aside a 5% portion of our profits to help fund conservation efforts world-wide.

Mission Statement:
We will invest in the lives of women of child-bearing age who want products that are chemical-free cleaning and beauty products, which leave the lightest ecological footprint possible. By educating the public and donating our profits to conservancy efforts world-wide we will champion key-stone species thus preserving the beauty and grandeur of wild-life for future generations.

We will initially create 16 Fragrances for 16 different lines of Product to benefit the 8 different endangered bear species. In time we may progress to other bear species and finally to other keystone- umbrella species on the endangered species list.We will have 8 differnt conservation organizations. But for now I have two.... Conservation Northwest and Polar Bears International.I have 6 soaps right now and I am working on The Andean Bear (Specaled Bear) right now In R&D.

I am a new soap maker realtively in that for the last 8 years I mainly made catile soap and did very little experimenting. Now with the new business I am trying new things so that every bar of soap is not the same and unique to the bear and the culture of the people who live in the bear's region.

So I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and thanks in advance for all your help and advice.

Cher'rie Marsh
Owner of
Cher'rie's Bearly There Soaps
You can Find us on Facebook@
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cherries ... 5471592055

Latest posts

Back