can we use?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Coffee grinders can be bought at excess cargo type places for 10 buck, same with stick blenders. I use a different one for most different scents. I found once I ground orange peel the aroma was hard to kill, so just easier to have one for citrus, one for cofees/teas, and one for lavender and other flowers and herbs.

THANK YOU!!!!! to all who has left a message and helped me out ....I ask heaps of questions so i dont make it wrong!! I wasnt trying to rush anyone i just use caps wasnt yelling well meaning to yell i forgot to take my caps off it allways happens to me but some people see it as yelling sorry to anyone who does ..I just ordered some lavendor oil and colour so i will make soap middle week now i just gota make up a recipe some how hmm i was thinking all olive oil has anyone tryed it before ?whats it like if you have made a pure olive oil soap?

ilovebeaniekids - I make Castille (100% Olive Oil) on a regular basis. The trick (if there is one) is to superfat/lye discount @ 5% and do a 35% lye/water concentration. It allows the soap to harden far quicker than the usual 25 - 28% lye/water concentration.

HTH and please make sure you post pictures.

Cheers
Lindy

Back