Accurate measures

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im kind of naughty. Since some fo s are stronger than others, I just keep adding until I think it's enough but I have a real not to go over a certain amount.

I've noticed on the Brambleberry Fragrance calculator, it spits out results in Ounces, grams, teaspoons, tablespoons and milliliters - so I just use a small graduated cylinder or pipette and the milliliters value. Even if I'm following a different recipe / EO amount - I use it as a way to convert grams or oz's to milliliters.

I've noticed on the Brambleberry Fragrance calculator, it spits out results in Ounces, grams, teaspoons, tablespoons and milliliters - so I just use a small graduated cylinder or pipette and the milliliters value. Even if I'm following a different recipe / EO amount - I use it as a way to convert grams or oz's to milliliters.

Thank you! I have been measuring mine in ml since day 1. I did not have this calculator, though. I ran my last 2 batches of soap EO amounts through it. I was 1 ml under what the calculator said it should have. Not bad.

Latest posts

Back