A Gift to All from Amy Warden

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone! Amy Warden of the Soap Challenge Club has made the tutorial from the recent Soap Curls Challenge available to everyone. You can find it here: https://soapchallengeclub.com/soap-curl-designs-nov-2019/

I have checked with Amy, and she has let me know that it is okay to share some more personal information. Amy has been diagnosed with breast cancer, and has started treatment. The Soap Challenge Club will continue. I learned about the Soap Challenge Club when I was a newbie, and it became a bucket list item for me. I signed up several times without submitting an entry just to see the tutorials. Once I finally actually submitted an entry, I was hooked. This has pushed me outside of my comfort zone and helped me grow as a soap maker.

If you have ever considered joining one of the challenges, now would be an especially beneficial time for Amy as this is her full time job. The challenges are fun and the community of soap makers there is kind, encouraging and helpful. There are people of all skill levels participating - from newbies to some of the very talented makers you might follow on Instagram or YouTube. The challenges always include an instructional video (which you can download and keep) and usually a recommended recipe, and Amy is always available to answer questions or help in whatever way she can. Like the challenges here, you will be able to vote for your favorites even if you don't submit an entry.

Another way to support Amy is to take a look at the tutorials she has available. You can purchase access to all the tutorials for one month, or I think there is a yearly access option too.

Finally, Amy has said prayers on her behalf are very much appreciated.

Thanks for letting us know about Amy’s situation. Judging from her posts on IG, she’s a caring, generous person who gives a lot back to the soap making community. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers and check out the tutorial options.

Thanks for letting us know about Amy’s situation. Judging from her posts on IG, she’s a caring, generous person who gives a lot back to the soap making community. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers and check out the tutorial options.
Thank you. She is, indeed, very caring of others and does so much for the soap making community. I know she will appreciate your prayers.

Happy New Year everyone! Amy Warden of the Soap Challenge Club has made the tutorial from the recent Soap Curls Challenge available to everyone. You can find it here: https://soapchallengeclub.com/soap-curl-designs-nov-2019/

I have checked with Amy, and she has let me know that it is okay to share some more personal information. Amy has been diagnosed with breast cancer, and has started treatment. The Soap Challenge Club will continue. I learned about the Soap Challenge Club when I was a newbie, and it became a bucket list item for me. I signed up several times without submitting an entry just to see the tutorials. Once I finally actually submitted an entry, I was hooked. This has pushed me outside of my comfort zone and helped me grow as a soap maker.

If you have ever considered joining one of the challenges, now would be an especially beneficial time for Amy as this is her full time job. The challenges are fun and the community of soap makers there is kind, encouraging and helpful. There are people of all skill levels participating - from newbies to some of the very talented makers you might follow on Instagram or YouTube. The challenges always include an instructional video (which you can download and keep) and usually a recommended recipe, and Amy is always available to answer questions or help in whatever way she can. Like the challenges here, you will be able to vote for your favorites even if you don't submit an entry.

Another way to support Amy is to take a look at the tutorials she has available. You can purchase access to all the tutorials for one month, or I think there is a yearly access option too.

Finally, Amy has said prayers on her behalf are very much appreciated.

Prayers going up! Keep the faith, Amy!

Back