56 days

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lazy Bone

Reaction score
I have started to run out of my soaping oils and with less than two months before I pack up and move far away, I just can not justify ordering more. Sadness! For now until the new year, I'll just have to read and drool over everyone else soaping stories.

I am actually a card maker at heart. I love working with paper! But with the big move, I told myself I wasn't going to make any more cards for the rest of the year. I already boxed up my stamps. But now, because of a lack of soaping making going on in my home, I have opened the box and pulled out my stamps and started cutting paper. Long story short, I some how got distracted and ended up making my own sheets of wrapping paper for when my soap is ready to be gifted. I think its funny that I have soap on the brain all the time... and a little sad.

Does anyone else have non-soaping hobbies?

Does anyone else have non-soaping hobbies?

Lots! Making soap is just an offshoot of breeding and showing goats, ie what am I going to do with all this milk? :D

I am also a coloured-pencil artist, designer and maker of teddy bears, avid reader, Morris dancer, rabbit breeder/exhibitor . . .

:lol: Just kept on soaping. On moving week it was incredibly hot; so I froze all of my palm and coconut oil and just took everything, from EO's to curing soap with me.

I do read a lot and I'm trying to play the blues harp although my neighbours are probably not enjoying that :wink:

I am actually a card maker at heart.

I like to make cards, too, but soaping seems to have taken completely over......and lotions.......and lip balms :lol: The only time I use my scrapbooking/card stamps anymore is when it's soap-related (for packaging, etc..) .

I also like play the piano, but soaping has taken over there as well.

IrishLass :)

Lazy Bone -

Why do you think it's a little sad to think about soap all the time? At least you're thinking of something positive and not worrying or dwelling on negative things.

That is true! I love soap.
I've already boxed up all my books and am using the bookshelf as a place to store my curing soaps!

Latest posts

Back