Would you help me create a blend with these EO please.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Due to migraines, I was making and using unscented soaps and personal products for the longest time.
In the past few months, I've noticed that I can tolerate EO but not FO or artificial scents.
So, I don't have much experience mixing EO 😕

Personally, I'm so happy to be able to add EO to my soaps and not get migraines, that I'm happy with whatever scent I'm getting 😊

DH keeps saying that all my soaps smell the same 😫, I guess he's noticing mainly the lavender, Cedarwood, or Lemongrass notes in them. So I would like to try something different.

When I search blends, I may have one, but then I'm missing 2 or 3 of the EO, then buying all of them can get a bit expensive 🤔

So I'm wondering if there is such a thing as a website that I can punch in the EO that I have and that it could give me blends with them.

If that does not exist yet, could you help me make a different blend for DH, please and thank you 😊

He likes a lot the scent of the Dark Temptation body wash. I don't think or hope to duplicate this, just think it could help you guys that understand scents of what his liking is.

I don't mind to get one o 2 more EO to complement what I have, to create a blend that he could like. Maybe one of those small sets of 12 mainly EO's to try to blend them could be a good idea?

I have these EO's:
Lavender
Cedarwood
Lemongrass
Tea tree
Rosemary
Peppermint
Sweet Orange
Eucalyptus

And small bottles 5ml of patchouli, nutmeg and anise

Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙏
Thank you!View attachment 78438