What soapy thing have you done today?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soap dough that i hope to make pumpkins and gourds out of for my next loaf of soap. Life seems to be interrupting my creativity lol.

Attachments

• 20241020_092551.jpg
    20241020_092551.jpg
    5.2 MB
I have cut up BB wasabi loaf and made WSP Verbena FO soap today. I used CM and calendula petals. I tried to color it with yellow but FO gave it a pretty lime green tinge which I really like. Whole house smells amazing but of course I can't cut until tomorrow.
Hi! So I'm on the fence about ordering WSP's Verbena FO. They have the 25% off sale going on right now, plus a freebie sample size of ANY of their FOs. I REALLYREALLYREALLY loved L'Occitane's Verbena when my husband worked for Delta and they were partners (we got 40% off everything) So, I got HOOKED on the scent of their soap, and haven't had it again for years since. Is it everything it's cracked up to be in the reviews? I'd SO appreciate your input before I order, or don't and miss out. Thanks so much, D

Latest posts

Back