What Fragrence Oils do you ladies recommend for Bath Bombs?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emilyhannahlovesyou

Reaction score
I'm a total bath bomb newbie, so i haven't got a clue. I live in the UK, so if it is based here then even better. Oh, and I love vanillary/cakey/foodie scents if that's any help!

I love vanilla fragrance oil in my bath bombs. I have also used Lavender Lace with good results.

Try and see what you like. I find my FO's can smell completely different whe used in bath bombs as compared to being "cooked" in cold process.

Lemon seems to sell well at the moment, But I'm not sure if it's the fragrance or the fact that I used Red Jojoba Beads when I made them, I think they Look better than they smell. Sugar Plumb Fairy seems to sell well too with bits of Lavender in it.

Blackraspberry Vanilla is always a hit.
And the Karma dupes are HUGE.

Guess it depends who you are making them for....made the little ones in the family some with pink sugar and they loved them. My 7 yr old granddaughter wanted more so I made some with lavender and some with lemon, she loved both and ended up throwing them in together.

Probably a crazy question, but.... if a fragrance oil has vanilla in it, it will turn soaps brown. Does it do the same thing to bath bombs?

JudyH said:
Probably a crazy question, but.... if a fragrance oil has vanilla in it, it will turn soaps brown. Does it do the same thing to bath bombs?
I would say so. I made some with pink sugar FO and now they are a tan color with very little pink that was used originally.

Back