What are your favorite "food scented" FOs for CP?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PracticalDreamer

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a bit of a foodie, and so of course I want to start making soap that smells like all the delicious things I like to eat. So, I thought I'd ask for a consensus...

What are your favorite food scented FOs? If you could name specific companies/flavors that you like, that will be very helpful since I'm new to all of this and don't want to blow money on duds. Thanks everyone, I love this forum!

Christa

♥ Mango Sorbet -WSP
♥ Luscious Cheesecake -Millcreek
♥ Lemon Meringue -WSP
♥ Oatmeal, Milk & Honey-BCN
♥ Vanilla Bean Noel- WSP
♥ Pink Sugar-Day Star)
♥ OMH- BCN
♥ Black Raspberry Vanilla-WSP

-Cucumber Melon from SweetCakes (the best one I've ever used)

-Intense Almond from Majestic Mountain Sage (only very little is needed)

-Creamy Orange Sherbet from Southern Soapers (smells just like an orange creamsicle)

-Chocolate Serendipity from Southern Soapers (the best chocolate FO I've ever smelled)

-Pink Sugar from The Scent Works (smells like a sugary vanilla in soap. I soap it at .5 oz ppo so that it doesn't lather brown. Very yummy)

-Under the Palm Trees from Daystar (It's on the light side as most coconut FOs are, but it smells like pure sugared coconut to me)

-Coconut Lime Daydream from The Soap Dish company (smells just like how you'd imagine a lime creamsicle to smell)

-White Peach from The Scent Works (smells just like a juicy white peach)

-Green Apple from Sweet Cakes (smells just like a tart green apple with just a hint of sweet)

-Black Raspberry Vanilla from Wholesale Supplies Plus (a yummy blackberry scent)

-Earl Grey & Honey from The Scent Works (smells exactly as the name implies)

-Black Keemun Iced Tea from The Scent Works (smells exactly like tea)

-Black Cherry from Southern Soapers (smells just like Maraschino cherries)

-Paradise from Daystar (smells exactly like an effervescent 7-up or Sprite)

-Peppermint Stick from Wholesale Supplies Plus (smells just like a candy cane)

-Vineyard from Wholesale Supplies Plus (smells just like grape bubble gum)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

IrishLass :)

Oh wow, thanks! That definitely gives me several ideas for upcoming batches. I appreciate all of your responses. :D

Are there any you might recommend from Peak? I'm thinking of giving their 10 piece sample kit a try.

I LOVE strawberry scent. I ordered mine from From Nature With Love and every time I use the soap I'm in heaven!

at the moment, i've got some perfect pumpking from WSP curing on my dining room table. I love it :) everyone that smelled it has loved it. it discolors brown, though (probably due to vanilla??).

i get a faint hint of pumpkin in it, but my wife guessed pumpkin pie right off the bat. i held the cap up to her nose with her not knowing what it was, and she guessed it. it's cinnamon-spicey to me, but i do get some pumpkin pie from it.

PracticalDreamer said:
Oh wow, thanks! That definitely gives me several ideas for upcoming batches. I appreciate all of your responses. :D

Are there any you might recommend from Peak? I'm thinking of giving their 10 piece sample kit a try.

Sweet Pumpkin Spice & Sugar Plum Berries. :)

Jude

Old fashioned sugar cookies fron Heaven Scent. It smells almost chocolately, and I have yet to have anybody not enjoy those bars.

Jamie

Back