Southern Soapers going out of business

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, considering they carry one of my most important FOs, it sucks.

i would hate that carebear! i am sorry that they are going out of business. i hope you find someone else who has the scents you need.

I know what you mean, Carebear. They have 6 FOs that I would just hate to be without-Tassi Lavender being one of them. I just stocked up on them before they disappear. Hopefully Kelly will find a buyer to continue the fragrance line. They had recently become my newest favorite supplier, too. :cry:

IrishLass

IrishLass said:
I know what you mean, Carebear. They have 6 FOs that I would just hate to be without-Tassi Lavender being one of them. I just stocked up on them before they disappear. Hopefully Kelly will find a buyer to continue the fragrance line. They had recently become my newest favorite supplier, too. :cry:

IrishLass
Mine is Adirondack which I LOVE straight up or in blends. Sux.
I hope all is well with Kel.

They are hoping to be able to sell the business - so who knows maybe someone will buy them and carry on with it....

I'm super curious-Ian....what's with the "karma"? Dish dish!!

Someone is bound to buy it, right? I wonder how much she's going to try to sell it for. Seems it would be worth a lot.

I hope someone carries on! My honey soap is made with their honey bee FO. Sweet Orange with their orange FO and Tassi lavender are all top sellers.

HIJACK: Taylored Concepts dupes fos. You can send them a sample & there is usually no charge other than purchasing some if you like how it turns out.

Sharing your favorites...

All of a sudden reading these threads, it seems like Southernsoapers was really the place to by a lot of well liked FO’s . I’ve never used much scent in my soap because I’m too cheap to take the risk of purchasing them without knowing what they will turn out like. :oops: I don’t sell my soap but just make it for family and friends, but would still like to put in some nice fragrances… I don’t want to cause a run on their products but would anyone like to share some of their favorite ones… :)
Jerry S

Re: Sharing your favorites...

Jerry S said:
All of a sudden reading these threads, it seems like Southernsoapers was really the place to by a lot of well liked FO’s . I’ve never used much scent in my soap because I’m too cheap to take the risk of purchasing them without knowing what they will turn out like. :oops: I don’t sell my soap but just make it for family and friends, but would still like to put in some nice fragrances… I don’t want to cause a run on their products but would anyone like to share some of their favorite ones… :)
Jerry S

Just sent you a PM

IrishLass :)

Back