soap logs

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks again for all your nice comments.

i pureed one whole telegraph cucumber about 20cm long and 4 cm in diameter. i'm not sure how much puree it was, i just made it up as part of my liquid measure with my goats milk.

MagiaDellaLuna said:
donniej said:
They look great!

If you want to make your own cutter you can do this.... go to Pep Boys and look for a red package of "Stainless Utility Wire". A small roll will cost a few dollars. You'll need to cut it with wire cutters. Cut a small piece and wrap each end around 2 pieces of wood or anything you want to use as a handle. The wire is thin enough that you can slice the soap that way. You can use several pieces of wire to make multiple cuts at once.

We don't have Pep Boys here.
What gauge is the wire ? Perhaps I can find a substitute.

Thanks for the idea, BTW.

i just bought a set of electric guitar strings for $5.99-they only came in a set-and when i get home dh is going to make me one. i would assume any of them would work. it would be like the wire on a cheese slicer.

nice soap!, my hubby made my soap mold also. I use a wide "taping" knife from lower or any hardware store , to cut with, or tell hubby you want slots in mold to push your cutter into, its awesome.

Latest posts

Back