Scrapbooking suppliers USA

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bookworm

Reaction score
Hi all you dear and kind members,

I’m looking for suppliers of 12 x 12 printed scrap book pads / sheets , I use these for my labels.

Can anyone please recommend discount suppliers ?

Thank you.

I have bought cardstock paper and other supplies from Michaels. They have bulk pricing available for some items. Normally the one under their brand, Recollections.

What's wrong with Spotlight or Lincraft in Australia ?
I do buy lots from Spotlight, but it seems they are getting rid of this, the shelves are empty and not a selection online as before. Will try Lincraft, thank you for your suggestion, had not heard of them before

Actually the reason I asked for US suppliers is because family members had offered to bring me some stuff, and I was looking for something new.

Michaels and Joanns both have weekly coupon codes that will reduce the price of one item. If you find a paper pad you like, you can apply the coupon to that. Scrapbook.com also has 12 x 12 paper pads. You can always create and print your own designs using PrintMaster software.

@Isg & @glendam, thank you so much for your recommendations.

For some reason, being denied access to Michaels.
Will get one of my kids to check this out.

@Isg... some lovely stuff at scrapbook.com, thank you.

@Isg & @glendam, thank you so much for your recommendations.

For some reason, being denied access to Michaels.
Will get one of my kids to check this out.

@Isg... some lovely stuff at scrapbook.com, thank you.
Your probably being denied access to Michaels because your from another country and I don't think they post O/S.

Back