Prayers Needed for Cheryl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Please everyone send lots of prayers for Cheryl that her fever breaks asap and she does not go Septic again. This is what is happening now, she had a lymph node that has bothered her for a couple of years behind an ear, her doc finally decided to have it biopsied, and guess what malignant cells showed up. There were not enough that they staged it, but he wanted it removed nonetheless. While doing that surgery he found another one behind it and removed it. The oncologist suggested a PET scan and they found a questionable one under her arm that needed to be removed so he suggested removing the nodes on both sides. After all the surgeries (2) she has kicked up a fever and infection, doc was to do blood washing again and I am now out of money to cover all of this. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. It is over 30k just to get the machine to the hospital. she is talking to the Social Worker trying to see if Shriners will help. Shriners kicked in with her second surgery to the tune of 97k when her insurance refused to pay for the surgery.

At this point, all we have left now are lots of prayers. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Sorry it seems like this is the only time I show up here anymore, it has been a long year. On a good note, I have lost a much-needed 20 lbs that I put on while taking care of my parents, and dealing with my sister.

Oh goodness, what a rollercoaster it's been already, and this is another setback you really don't need. ๐Ÿฅบ

I'm not a praying person, but I'm sending healing thoughts her way, and virtual hugs to you and all who need them in your family. ๐Ÿ’œ

Back